8 days / 7 nights (5 Diving Days)
$1295 (based on double occupancy)
or $185/night (double occupancy)
- 3 Boat dives per day with dive master
- Unlimited shore dives from 8am to 5pm no dive master (w/DM $10.00/person)
- Weight belts, Tanks and air
- All meals buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner with pm snack
- Unlimited coffee, tea, hot chocolate & juice
Excluded / Optional:
- Dive Permits $6.00/person/day
- Nitrox $10.00/ tank in any mix
- Soda & Alcohol
- Day dive $25.00/ person
- Night dive $30.00/ person
- Rental Gear complete is $35.00/ day person
- BCD and regulator is $20.00/ day/ person
Capacity: 58 Guests
Rooms: 29 Rooms (8 Villa, 12 Deluxe, 4 Deluxe Suite, 4 Standard, 1 Prsdnt)
Diving Equip: 250 80CU Tanks, Nitrox, Medical O2, Complete Rental Gear
Dive Boats: 30ft Short Range Bankas (6 Divers + 1 Dive Master Capacity per)
El Pinoy is a premiere diving and family leisure resort tucked between the breezy hills and pristine beach teeming with rich exotic marine life. El Pinoy offers the perfect getaway destination especially for those who want to experience up-close with wonders of colorful marine life whether one maybe a pro diver or just a simple enthusiast.
The resort exudes an adventurous yet cozy laid back feel at the same time. It offers beautiful and spacious rooms for each clientele. From the sophisticated Villas to Standard and Deluxe rooms to Suite rooms for bigger groups. All rooms boast a fantastic view overlooking the Ocean and Maricaban Island.
The resort is located 3 hours by shuttle south of Manila, just past Batangas in Anilao. Anilao has some of the best underwater photography in the world, particulary for macro subjects, nudibranchs, rare underwater critters and new species of fish. The reefs of anilao are extremely healthy, both in shallow and at depth. Reef fish are plentiful at every dive site, although larger fish and pelagics are not common. Anilao is an underwater photographer's paradise.