Ocean Vida Beach and Dive Resort, centrally located at the beach front at Bounty Beach offers 20 spacious rooms. All rooms are equipped with a safety box, ceiling fan, hot shower and a terrace or balcony. There are 3 different categories, Deluxe rooms, Standard Air-conditioned rooms and Standard Fan rooms. Below the Restaurant which is built on top of the Sea Explorers Dive Center is a Beach-Bar where you can chill at the beautiful white sandy beach and enjoy our famous cocktails, shakes or just some beers.
The 12 Deluxe Rooms are located in a two story building directly at the sandy white beach. Each floor holds six rooms – each with a great view over the tropical beach and the sea. All rooms are equipped with 2 beds which can easily be set up as a matrimonial bed if requested. For your comfort you will also find a mini-bar refrigerator as well as free coffee & tea and bath robes.
The 8 Standard Rooms are available with either Air-condition or a Fan. They are located at the back of the Sea Explorers Dive Center in a tropical garden. All of those lovely Standard Rooms are equipped with a mini-bar refrigerator and a coffee & tea making facility.
The perfect place to chill out and review the amazing dives during the day you will find at the Resorts Beach Bar. Enjoy the beautiful view over the sea especially during the sunset. Hang out at the bar or make yourself comfortable at the beach in one of the big bean bags or sitting cushions and relax.
Ocean Vida Restaurant
Enjoy some exclusive and homemade food in the Ocean Vida Restaurant. From European favorites, Asian influenced dishes and of course local specialties a wide range of dishes are being offered. An additional choice is yours, sitting directly on the Bounty Beach or overlooking it from the restaurant. A great place to enjoy a rich, delicious meal in a tropical setting.
Run by experienced professionals who strive to offer only the best service. Malapascua is the best place in the Philippines to experience Thresher Sharks, period. Sightings are almost guaranteed (about 80-90% chance)
8 days / 7 nights (6 Diving Days - 4 Dives per day)
Double room per person: $1411
Single room per person: $1745
Additional nights for divers:
Double room per person: $191.00
Single room per person: $239.00
- Accommodation in a deluxe room with breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary refill water, hot tea and instant coffee available in deluxe rooms only
- Meet and greet in Manila(transfer from domestic terminal to International terminal excl. domestic flights)
- Transfer in: Mactan airport – Ocean Vida Malapascua
- Transfer: Ocean Vida Malapascua – Mactan airport
- Includes all Government tax (excluding airport taxes)
- 6 days “all day diving” (up to 4 schedule day boat dives)
- Includes weights, tanks, boats and dive guide service
- Inclusive night dive
- Early morning Thresher Shark dive
- Inclusive 1 Calanggaman day trip with barbecue (will depend on the weather condition)
- Local Sanctuary Fees Malapascua Island
Excluded / Optional:
- Any meals other than mentioned above
- Any soft or alcoholic drinks other than mentioned above
- Any special day trip other than mentioned above
- Any additional surcharges and sanctuary fees for special day trips
- Rental Equipment
- Service charges & Gratuities
Capacity: 40 Guests
Rooms: 20 (12 Deluxe, 8 Standard)
Diving Equip: 10,12&15L Alum Tanks, Nitrox, Med O2, Complete Rental Gear
Dive Boats: Banka 20 Diver Capacity
Small Bankas 2 Diver capacity also avail