8 days / 7 nights (6 Diving Days - 18 Dives - 3 Dives per day)
In a Deluxe Sea View Room
$1680 per person based on double occupancy ($1999 single occupancy)
- Round Trip Airport Transfers from Dumaguete / Sibulan airport to resort
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + 2 Snacks during dives)
- Beach BBQ on last night (Pork or Chicken BBQ)
- Unlimited Simple Drinks (Bottled water, brewed coffee, tea, soda & fruit juices)
- Half Day Silliman University Tour (the oldest American university in the Philippines (tour available on weekdays only)
- Dive Permits & Marine Sanctuary Fees
- WIFI Internet Access
Excluded / Optional:
- Seafood BBQ (squid, prawns, shrimps & premium 1st class fish) avail upon request as additional menu to BBQ night.
- Nitrox (+$120 for 6 diving days)
- Night Dives (+$32 / person)
- All Airfare
Snorkeling & Diving with Whale Sharks in Oslob can be added for $130/person (distance approx 2hrs from resort) (7pax min to travel by boat. 1-6pax will travel by shuttle/ferry)
Capacity: 27 Guests
Rooms: 13 Deluxe Suites
Diving Equip: 80CU & 100 CU Tanks, Nitrox, Medical O2, Complete Rental Gear
Dive Boats: 75ft Medium Range Banka (16 Diver Capacity)
The Azure Dive Resort is a tropical haven tucked away in the small, sleepy town of Dauin, Negros Oriental. Sitting on a 1,620-square meter terrain that gently slopes down to a sandy stretch, just before it merges with the warm, coastal waters of the Bohol Sea. With a clear view of the world famous Apo Island, it is a mere 20 meter walk to the Banka and a 25 min. ride before your underwater adventure begins.
With thirteen superior deluxe bedrooms, all with private balconies that provide stunning views of the ocean. Ultra-comfortable Memory Foam mattresses are used on all beds; amenities include air conditioning, flat screen televisions with cable connection, hot and cold shower, and high-speed WIFI. The en suite bathrooms are built with Kohler fixtures, including luxurious rain showers.
The Azure Dive Resort in Dauin is only 18 kilometers from the heart of Dumaguete City, the thriving capital of the Negros Oriental province. Travelling from the Dumaguete City domestic airport to the municipality of Dauin takes only 30 minutes. Airport pick-ups and send-offs are taken care of by the resort’s private van.
If you plan on arriving from Manila, you can take a quick one-hour flight via Cebu Pacific Airlines which offers three daily flights to and from Dumaguete City. PAL Express, previously Philippine Airlines, is another option to consider. It flies twice daily to Dumaguete City and vice-versa. You can also take a plane ride from Mactan, Cebu to Dumaguete. Flights can be booked from www.cebupacificair.com and www.philippineairlines.com
Azure Dive Resort is one of the only truly magnificent all inclusive experiences in the Philippines.