8 days / 7 nights (6 Diving Days - 4 Dives per day)
- Accommodation in a deluxe room with breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary refill water, hot tea and instant coffee available in deluxe rooms only
- Meet and greet in Manila(transfer from domestic terminal to International terminal excl. domestic flights)
- Transfer in: Mactan airport – Ocean Vida Malapascua
- Transfer: Ocean Vida Malapascua – Mactan airport
- Includes all Government tax (excluding airport taxes)
- 6 days “all day diving” (up to 4 schedule day boat dives)
- Includes weights, tanks, boats and dive guide service
- Inclusive night dive
- Early morning Thresher Shark dive
- Inclusive 1 Calanggaman day trip with barbecue (will depend on the weather condition)
- Local Sanctuary Fees Malapascua Island
Excluded / Optional:
- Any meals other than mentioned above
- Any soft or alcoholic drinks other than mentioned above
- Any special day trip other than mentioned above
- Any additional surcharges and sanctuary fees for special day trips
- Rental Equipment
- Service charges & Gratuities
Buena Vida Resort & Spa is located on the small island of Malapascua, northern Cebu. The resort hides quietly in a gorgeous tropical garden behind the busy beachfront. There are 12 beautifully designed garden rooms with a spacious wooden terrace including a hammock and garden view. All rooms have the option between a fan room and an upgrade to an air-conditioned room. And whether it’s time for diving, or a scenic sunset walk by the white sand beach, the Sea Explorers dive center and Ocean Vida Beach Resort are only a 3 minute walk away through an easy access. The resort also features a 24-reception and free Wi-Fi.
There are 8 garden rooms located on the backside of the property all joint together in a 2 story native style building.Safety box, minibar, hairdryer, and complimentary coffee and tea in the rooms are provided. Every room also has a private bathroom with hot & cold shower. The large private terrace with hammock offer great relaxation with a beautiful garden view.
Fronting the garden rooms are the 2 family rooms in a single native style building. The rooms have the same size and amenities as the garden rooms, but have an optional additional smaller room with access from the bedroom. The family rooms can be occupied with up to 3 persons.
The resort also features a bistro located near the entrance, which offers a nutritious and healthy breakfast ranging from delicious fruit shakes to fresh garden-salads and other enjoyable and nourishing meals.
An expansive 450 sqm spa is the heart of the resort. The Vida Spa offers different kinds of massage techniques and rejuvenating treatments from all over the world. It is an excellent retreat whether you just came back from a dive or just spent the day on the island. Plus if you want some additional treats, Vida Spa also has a professional pedicure and manicure service.
Run by experienced professionals who strive to offer only the best service. Malapascua is the best place in the Philippines to experience Thresher Sharks, period. Sightings are almost guaranteed (about 80-90% chance)
Capacity: 40 Guests
Rooms: 20 (12 Deluxe, 8 Standard)
Diving Equip: 10,12&15L Alum Tanks, Nitrox, Med O2, Complete Rental Gear
Dive Boats: Banka 20 Diver Capacity
Small Bankas 2 Diver capacity also avail